Saturday, November 21, 2009

21st

I was just wishing she will be mine one day. As days pass thinking about her becomes intense hopping she will be mine one day. On this day, 21st we had a general talk how things are and then, the way she spoke made me feel that she wants to be mine. She couldn’t be without me for a second, we were very good friends. But still I had a feeling… will she think that I am taking advantage of her if I wish her mine.

Thinking for quite some time, I made myself strong and decided to speak out the words that she wanted to hear. I did not get any response and was getting a bit scared that I screwed up a beautiful relationship.

The moment she heard it, she feel in love with me, it was this day that made me a human, it was this day that transformed me into being something, it was this day that inspired me of my dreams, it was this day that brought an END.

END, I will keep that cry and what little & sweet memories I have in my heart forever...


0 comments:

Post a Comment