Wednesday, April 7, 2010

my shine


I wake up with a smile to keep you happy,
with a deep breath I start my day with you around keeping me shining.

Hoping you had breakfast as I have mine. Once you reach office I leave home wishing you have a wonderful day. Reaching office makes me more sparkling after the drive along with you keeping me shining.

I enter the workplace with a smile which gives me more energy looking at the retort I get. My work begins with a grin on my face believing you are around me keeping me shining.

I wondered, why was I shining, and found an answer. It was your rays which touched me to keep me shining.

2 comments:

Poet - Reliving again! said...

It's beautiful....Lovely Shine!!!

Judith's said...

good one!.......and its got a lot of depth in it!

Post a Comment