Friday, September 30, 2011

My Gem

Every stage of life offers a gem period,
just think of it and you will find one.
I too had one, but just for one stage of my life.
Now I just wish if I could have kept it as precious
as it was. I never gave myself time to take care of.
Looked after it like a stone, without realizing it’s a GEM.
Now, after its gone am just in middle of nowhere, don’t know
where to find it and what to give.

Thinking of my Gem, I pass to my next stage,
there us a lot of anger and frustration built in me as a volcano.
Right or wrong, who am I to judge.
But one thing am sure of,
It’s you who is the GEM, keep shining.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very good post really if we thinking of our Gem, we pass to our next stage. Car towing service share your beautiful post on instagram. keep posting.

Unknown said...

Hey there prajinravindran information or the article which u had posted was simply superb and to say one thing that this was one of the best information which I had seen so far, thanks for the information #BGLAMHAIRSTUDIO

Post a Comment