Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My Love...

True lovers say your heart cries when it’s hurt and you can’t bear it. Similarly, I couldn’t, when she was departing me. I made up my heart to go against her so that she avoids me. But that did not work as she loved me more that the amount of water on the planet.

I found her so innocent of falling prey to many things but she wouldn’t like advising her. Hurting is the easiest thing you can do to your loved ones than loving. To show your love and make her happy is on the thorn than hurting is on the rose. Learn to love rather than acting love.

Months of love & remembrance are like magic to me, which will keep me alive to fulfill her dreams on me. Life doesn’t mean anything when you are departed from the one you have loved and the same life gives you new beginning.

Love & life is once perspective. If you are in love you win the world, in order to win the world you need a life. These two words mean a lot to me and her because we loved each other truly and wholeheartedly. Two lives wanting to be together was life, now destination has played a role of deciding our life, which is fair on the part of making everyone surrounding us happy.

She wants me to be a great personality and I can only express my love by being one.

O god save her from all the problems she had after we were in love and make her life pleasant, is the only wish I think of when I see her.

We are one by heart, our dreams are alive…my love for her is forever.

I love you…I love you so much, it Hurts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment